|Welcome To Charlevoix Haven, Charlevoix's Premier In-Town Vacation Rental
Welcome to Charlevoix Haven!
From the moment you walk in the door, we want you to feel at home...
From the moment you have to leave, we want you to look forward to returning...
Charlevoix Haven is a lovingly restored 5-bedroom home on a quiet street of elegant older homes adjacent to downtown Charlevoix, located one short block to downtown events, parks, restaurants, shopping, movies, and city marina. It has been furnished with a cozy mix of antiques, cottage, rustic and wicker for an at-home, up-North feel.
NEW in Charlevoix: Charlevoix's crown jewel, East Park, is in full operation following a $12 million renovation. The new East Park features striking hand-laid stonework in the Earl Young style, with lovely waterfront marina promenade, new performance pavilion, viewing platforms, trout habitat and a childrens' splash pad. East Park, the heart of the community, is the venue for all of Charlevoix's special events--and two short blocks from Charlevoix Haven.
Charlevoix Haven features 9-foot ceilings and oak woodwork throughout the main floor with an updated country kitchen and a floor plan that offers real privacy for up to 10 guests in 5 private rooms while inviting family fun and relaxation in the rest of the house. Three bedrooms have queen or king/twin beds (fourth bedroom has a double bed). Additional Bunk Room downstairs (the fifth bedroom) has bunk beds and an attached half-bath. All bedrooms (except the Bunk Room) have cable TV/DVD.
You may not need Charlevoix Haven’s central air conditioning, but if your vacation does hit one of Charlevoix’s occasional weeks of warm nights, the A/C and the short walk to both Lake Michigan and Lake Charlevoix beaches will assure your family of having both sunny days and restful nights!
- Living room, TV with DVD
- Free wireless broadband internet access
- Dining room with dining table for six to eight;
living room game table has seating for four
- Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher,
double sink with disposal and kitchen table with seating for 2
- Fully equipped kitchen includes such extras as
two toasters, coffee-maker, blender, and popcorn popper
- First floor master suite: the Maple Room
with bird’s-eye maple queen bed,
matching maple and mahogany waterfall dressers
and bath with tub and shower
- Upstairs Bedrooms:
- The Pine Room, in Michigan Habitant knotty pine
with king or extra-long twin beds (your option)
- The Cedar Room, with queen bed, furnished in rustic cedar
- The Oak Room, with double bed, furnished in antique oak
- Upstairs bathroom completely remodeled with shower and double sink
- All bedrooms with cable TV/DVD
- Bunk beds in the Bunk Room off kitchen with attached half-bath
- Central air-conditioning, washer and dryer
- Deck with furniture and gas grill
- Non-smoking only
- Children welcome
- Full-size crib, pack-n-play crib, high-chair, baby monitor, children’s table and chairs.
- Doors lock with keyless electronic deadbolts
so all the members of your party can come and go
without the hassle of keeping track of keys
- Locking storage shed for bicycles, etc.
$1,700/week, May 1-June 25, 2011 (Early Summer, Memorial Day, Taste of Charlevoix, Summer Solstice Art Fair)
$2,000/week, June 25-July 16, 2011 (Summer I, Independence Day, Craft Fair)
$2,500/week, July 16-23, 2011 (Venetian Week)
$2,000/week, July 24-August 27, 2011 (Summer II: Fiber Arts Festival, Waterfront Art Fair)
$1,700/week, August 27-October 29, 2011 (Fall Colors: Labor Day, Fall colors, Apple Fest)
Weekly rentals Sat-Sat. Before June 25 and after August 27, a 3-night minimum rental may be available at $300/night. For information contact Kathy or Rick Ballard at (517) 881-3601 (Kathy) or (517) 230-9155 (Rick).